AEDs or Defibrillators are machines used to shock a person's heart back into rhythm which may save his or her life. These easy to operate machines have been placed thoughout town to ensure easy access during an emergency.
Any Harding Township resident who wishes to be trained in the operation of these machines should contact us Contact Us.
Defibrillators can now be found at the following locations:
- All Ambulances
- All Police Cars
- NVVFD Fire House
- Harding Twp Municipal Building
- Harding Twp DPW Garage
- Harding Twp School
- Church of Christ the King
- First Presbyterian Church
- Green Village Methodist Church
- Mount Kemble Lake Clubhouse